Thank you for your support of Venom Power Tires. We are focused on serving you by introducing products that are centered around unique sizes, quality, safety, and value. Our light truck off-road tires allow you to explore further on any terrain through dirt, sand, gravel, rocks, rain, mud, and snow. While our high-performance passenger car tires offer a refined, comfortable, and quiet ride on the highway but deliver the performance needed for more spirited driving conditions. Although we pride ourselves in manufacturing high-quality and top-performing tires, we understand that our success as a brand hinges upon your satisfaction as an automotive enthusiast and peace of mind as a consumer.
Program Administrator: Automotive Business Solutions
Protection Center Phone Number: 844-713-0062
Protection Center Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection Program Website: https://tireprotection.net/transamerica
Protection Cente Mailing Address: Road Hazard Plan, P.O. Box 33535, Denver, CO 80233
Protection Center Hours: 8AM–8PM Mon-Fri; Sat 9AM-6PM (Eastern Time); Closed on Sundays and Holidays
The VIP Road Hazard Protection Plan (“Plan”) is included with eligible new tires purchased from an authorized Venom Power Tires dealer. This Plan covers only the new eligible tire(s) purchased by the original purchaser. The benefits of this protection are available only for the tires (i) purchased by you, the customer through an authorized Venom Power Tires dealer, (ii) that are listed clearly on the original purchase invoice (“Original Invoice”) for the tires. This Plan is limited to the repair or replacement of following eligible tire(s) damaged by a road hazard as described below:
- Terra Hunter X/T
- Terra Hunter r/T
- Terra Hunter m/T
- Trail Hunter R/T
- Trail Hunter ATX
- Trail Hunter ATS
- SWAMPTHING A/T
- SWAMPTHING M/T
- Ragnarök GTS light Truck Sizes
Road hazard damage occurs when a tire fails as a result of a puncture, bruise, or impact break incurred during normal driving on a road maintained by state or local authority. Nails, glass and potholes are the most common examples of road hazards. The term “road hazard” does not include sidewall damage from scuffing curbs.
This Plan is valid for twelve (12) months from the purchase date, as stated on the original purchase receipt, or the first 3/32nds of an inch of treadwear, whichever comes first (the “Coverage Period”) due to a normal road hazard condition. Once a tire is worn beyond 3/32nds of an inch of treadwear or more than twelve (12) months from date of purchase, this road hazard warranty is null and void. When an eligible tire(s) is replaced, the protection benefits of the replaced tire ends. See below for full coverage details regarding tire replacements and repairs.
Tire Replacement: If during the coverage period an eligible tire becomes unserviceable because of a road hazard, and cannot be safely repaired per the manufacturer’s guidelines, it will be replaced with a new tire. If available, a new eligible tire of the exact make/model will be installed and will be eligible for the same road hazard benefits under a new Plan. If not available, this Plan will cover the cost, up to one hundred percent (100%) of the retail price paid (as stated on the original sales invoice) for the original tire, of a comparable quality tire. You will be responsible for any taxes, mounting, balancing, and any other miscellaneous fees. This Plan does not transfer to the replacement tire. If the replacement tire is not an eligible tire, you must purchase a separate plan, if available, at time of replacement.
Tire Repair: If your tire is damaged due to a road hazard and can be safely repaired, the tire will be repaired per manufacturer’s guidelines at any authorized Venom Power Tire dealer. This Plan will cover up to $25.00 to have the tire repaired. This Plan will remain in effect.
- To receive services under the VIP Road Hazard Protection Plan, you should return to the original place of purchase.
- You must contact the Program Administrator by calling 844-713-0062 to receive prior authorization for any tire repair or tire replacement service.
- You must present your original sales receipt identifying the eligible damaged tire and date of purchase.
- Upon the start of the tire repair or replacement, please have the dealer call the Program Administrator. The Program Administrator will then work directly with your dealer to obtain the necessary information and pay them directly. If you choose to purchase the replacement tire or pay for the repair, visit the protection program website https://tireprotection.net/transamerica to submit the following to the Program Administrator for reimbursement. You may also email supporting documents:
- The original sales invoice identifying the purchase of the tire(s).
- The subsequent invoice identifying the replacement tire and/or tire repair service.
- Pictures and proof of tread depth of the damaged tire(s) as requested by the Program Administrator.
- All claims must be submitted for reimbursement within 60 days of the date the warranty repairs were completed. Failure to submit the required documentation within 60 days will void the claim.
- The damaged tire(s) must be made available for inspection by the Program Administrator.
The VIP Road Hazard Protection Plan is a supplement to the Venom Power Tires Limited Warranty that accompanied the tires you purchased. The warranty exclusions and limitations of that Limited Warranty apply to this Plan.
- Are not installed on the original installation non-commercial vehicle;
- Were not operated in normal highway use in the United States or Canada;
- Exhibit damage from defective wheel or vehicle conditions; or
- Exhibit damage from negligence, abuse or improper inflation or load.
- Vehicles with a manufacturer’s load rating capacity of greater than one (1) ton;
- Vehicles used for farm or agricultural purpose;
- Commercial vehicles.
Coverage excludes damage from off-road use, collision, fire, vandalism, theft, snow chains, manufacturer’s defects, abuse and neglect (i.e., improper application, improper inflation, overloading, brake lock up, wheel spinning, torque snags, etc.), cosmetic damage, sidewall abrasions or other appearance items that do not affect the safety or performance of the tire. Tires with torn beads.
Also excluded are damages or irregular wear caused by misalignment, mechanical failures or interference with vehicle components, tires that have been repaired in a manner other than per manufacturer’s guidelines.
This Plan covers only the vehicle registered to the customer and listed on the initial invoice.
For more detailed information on the program, visit https://tireprotection.net/transamerica
This Plan is non-transferable.